Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank YOU

This year I find myself with so much to be thankful for, so many reasons to be grateful.

Not of the least of these is all of you. My blogging friends are just precious to me and I want to thank you for being such a huge encouragement, and for giving me a reason to keep writing.



You have richly blessed my life.



I'm thankful for you today.
Hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends on Thanksgiving Day.

Much love,

7 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

You are a blessing to your readers! :-) Thank you for the encouragement you offer with each post. Have a blessed holiday.

Jennifer

Debbie Petras said...

I'm so glad I've found you. You are an encourager and I always look forward to reading your posts. Love that picture; so perfect with the cup of coffee. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

beckyjomama said...

YOU are the Blessing!!!

Love ya :)

Anonymous said...

No. Thank you!

day by day said...

Oh, I agree with the other ladies...YOU are a blessing to us!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Jill said...

Happy Thanksgiving to your and your family!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

Ditto, my friend! Ditto!
Xandra

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top