Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm so excited to be back!

I took some time off from writing at the Internet Cafe' (the sister site of Christian Women Online Magazine) this summer because of all our travels, but now I'm back and it feels like coming home.


It is a devotional website that offers a daily dose of inspiration from several different wonderful writers. I encourage you to sign up for their morning delivery so you can wake up to inspiration and encouragment every day in your email.

Come on over and check out my post:

"It’s Never too Late for a Fresh Start"

3 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

welcome back.

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful, Sue, thank you for the comfort and hope!

Unknown said...

You left...I joined...and now you're back! I'm so happy to be "in ministry" with YOU!!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top