Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, November 10, 2008

The November Winner, Birthday Wishes and a Reminder!

The winner of the November Praise and Coffee is:
Congratulations!!!

***************

I have to wish a Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the world. I was having my 1st two children while she was having her last two. She was the best mentor this young mom could have had. She became one of my dearest friends and though we don't see each other much due to our move, I still feel a strong bond of love and friendship with her.

On many occasions I called her needing answers that only an experienced mom would have. I will never forget my desperate call one night because I was trying to get Matt in a "big boy bed" and was failing miserably. She so sweetly talked me through it and put all things in perspective.

Karen I love you and wish you a Happy Birthday!
**************
Reminder! This Thursday is the Praise and Coffe Night in Clio, MI.
I'm grabbing a friend and we are heading over for some shopping at Birch Run and then the fun evening with the girls! If you live over on the East side, I sure would love to see you.
Hop on over to Monkey Giggles to get more details!!!

7 comments:

LadySnow said...

Congrats Katy!

Mary said...

Congratulations Katy! Enjoy your girls night out Sue!

Smelling Coffee said...

Happy Birthday, Karen! May the Lord bless this next year of your life in such a way that you enjoy the fruit of your service to Him. :-)

Katy said...

Oh my gosh!!!! How truly exciting!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! :)

Kim said...

What a blessing a true friend is! Happy Birthday Karen!!!

"Create Beauty" said...

Friends are such a gift!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Katy!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top