Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Spotlight ~ thank you!

Hello Ladies!


If you are stopping by here after meeting me at the "A Woman Inspired-Get Revived!" online conference, WELCOME! So nice to meet you! Please leave a comment introducing yourself to me, I'd love to know where you're from and what God is up to in your life!


AND I'm doing a special giveaway for those of you that attended...so if you did...leave a comment and you are entered to win a Praise and Coffee mug, I'll do the drawing tomorrow.

EDITED on March 19th TO ADD: The winner is: Karen Hammons!!!



Also, I want to share the March "A Woman Inspired" newsletter where we are the spotlight feature:


A Woman Inspired ~ March 2010


(Thank you Holly for thinking of me, that was so sweet!)




The whole newsletter is power-packed with great articles for women!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top