Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"I Love You and I Like You"

Photobucket




Lauren's joy is hard to contain right now. Daddy got her some Thor gear and a FOX chest protector and she is just beside herself with glee.


The only thing missing is the boots and they're on order. Oh, and the motorcycle...


She has wanted gear for so long, she's been known to sneak down to Matt's (21 yr old brother) room and swipe his chest protector and wear it around the house. Although it is more like a giant full length shield when she has it on.

So when her packages came yesterday she was dancing for joy!

She put it on right away and wore it all evening. We even let her wear the shirt to bed after she begged.

As if all that wasn't darling enough, the cutest moment came when she jumped up on Daddy, wrapped those tiny little arms around his neck and proclaimed, "Daddy, I love you...and I like you!"


There's something so endearing when you hear..."I like you."

We say "I love you" alot around here, and it's wonderful, but when someone that loves you says "I like you" it seems to take on a deeper meaning. It's even more personal.

So maybe today when you tell your spouse that you love them, you might want to add that you like them and see if it doesn't make them smile.

It sure did with us.

I'm praying for our marriages,
Sue



I have to add this because it was so funny...when Lauren went to bed, she put the pants in her closet, closed the door and then stacked toys in front of the door to barracade it shut. I'm not sure if she was keeping others OUT of the closet or making sure the pants didn't up and run away....

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top