Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Backyard Bible Blast ~ Otsego, MI

Two Shall Become One~ Tuesday will return next week!

If you're from my neck of the woods,
I want to invite your kids out this week for a great time.
"Backyard Bible Blast!" It's like VBS on RedBull!


Before my husband was a pastor he cut his teeth in children's ministry and still has a huge passion for kids. Northpoint Church in Plainwell asked him to speak at their event and he's excited to be a part of it. He has some fun stuff planned for these kids, I promise they won't be bored!

Here are the details:
August 4-7th (Tuesday-Friday)
6:15-8:00 pm
It will be held at 206 ~15th St, Otsego
(Right off of 102nd which is the road Plainwell Schools is on)
And just to clarify- this is not my home.

The theme is: "Who is my Neighbor?"
based on the story of the Good Samaritan.

All kids ages 4 through (completed) 5th grade welcome.

Expect games, snacks, crafts and LOTS of FUN!!

Note: I am not leading any part of this, if you have any questions, email me and I'll forward them on to the proper authorities :)

2 comments:

The Whites said...

sounds like a fun idea! Hope it goes well.

LauraLee Shaw said...

"VBS on Red Bull..." That is hilarious!!! I Hope it is powerful and effective, my friend.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top