Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, July 14, 2008

Let's Live It!


Galatians 5:1

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.

Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves

be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

NIV


I'm sure this verse applies to us all in different ways.

What did God speak to your heart about when you read it?
That's what He wants to help you be free of.
Oh, He is so good!!!!!!

Let's apply it!!
And of course, you know me by now...worshipping the incredible God we serve is key to our freedom!
Here's one of my latest ipod favorites!!

7 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! Amazing and yet sooo very real. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING me of this today.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I found your blog several weeks ago and it continues to speak to me & bless me so much. Todays post was exactly what I needed...amazing!
Sweet Blessings,
Margaret

concerned parent said...

Moving post Sue

Sheila said...

Beautiful Song!

He wants us to be free, to "say goodbye to the lines we have colored in... when life becomes the bigger noise and drowns out His voice." We can become slaves to our wants and desires to our worries and our fears. If we but give them to Him, we would find freedom in return.

(quote froom Nichole Nordeman's "This Mystery")

Praise and Coffee said...

Love it Sheila!

Darlene Schacht said...

Oh, fuddle dud. I can't listen because my husband is sleeping beside me. I'll try to come back. I've had freedom on my mind a lot too lately!

Anonymous said...

Love that song and the picture you chose really said it all!!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top