Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Two shall become One ~ Quick to listen???

Photobucket


I am posting today over at the Internet Cafe' and it is not necessarily a marriage post, but I definitely know that it can apply to our marriages.

When we take the time to not only listen to our husband's words, but the "why" behind those words, it is honoring to them.

Take the time to pay attention to the things your husband says and learn to pick up on the things he might not be saying.



Click on over to the Cafe, I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment over there and let me know if it applies to you. Are you a better listener or talker??

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I HEAR you! Love your post, and it is definetly something I need to remind myself. Thank you for that good word!

Have a great day!
Dawn Hastings

Smelling Coffee said...

This was so convicting! It seems like the Lord brings me this "reminder" often - and I still struggle with it!!!

I think this beautifully applies to every relationship we have - husbands, children, Jesus, friends, parents, neighbors, strangers... Oh, Jesus, please help me to be quick to listen and slow to speak!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

I haven't even clicked over and I can tell you that I am a better talker! I am heading directly over for some sure to be good advice!

Xandra

Norma said...

What a great message, truly the best thing we can give anyone is a listening ear..Although as you already know Sue...I talk A LOT:0)

Be Blessed All!

Praise and Coffee said...

Miss Norma! I just realized that was YOU. I'm so glad to see you posting. :)
Love you,
Sue

Unknown said...

I have to say that my husband and I's strength is that we love to talk to each other.
That's one of the things that I love about him.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top