Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, December 8, 2008

Catching up and stuff!

Hello!
After a long weekend with strep thoat, I am starting to feel a little better. I am so thankful to my hubby for spending time with Lauren so that I could sleep away the days.




They went to Chuck E. Cheese, out to eat a few times and the weekly trip to Home Depot. Lots of Daddy/daughter time.

Now I have a mountain of email and things to catch up on, I just love you guys!! All My Facebook and Twitter friends have been so sweet with their well-wishes, thank you!!

I am very happy to be feeling better as I have a busy week. Lauren has a Christmas program, Mark is headed to Canada for business meetings and I am speaking at a church on Friday for a Women's Christmas Gala. If you live in Southern Michigan, come on out! Info is on the button in my sidebar.

For those of you that are thinking about having a Praise and Coffee Night Out after the first of the year, I would love to get it on the calendar on the new website.
Questions...click HERE.
I have a blog radio interview coming up in January and would love to be able to tell about all your Praise and Coffee Nights. Email me your dates when you get them.

Don't forget to sign up for the Praise and Coffee Giveaway, drawing on Wednesday! Scroll down to the post from Dec. 1st.

One more thing...

Gal 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
NIV

21 comments:

Dionna said...

So glad you're feeling better! Would love to hear you on the radio so do be sure to let us know when and where.
Hugs! :)

concerned parent said...

Hey sis glad you are better sorry you were so sick not fun.
Josh is so handsome Wow miss you and looking forward to Christmas together.

dawnkristine said...

Glad you are feeling better! Great husbands...what a blessing!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

glad you are feeling better. Love that verse. It is my mothering motto.

Kerri said...

Sue, as I sit at my computer this morning, I am tired! The 6 AM phone call for guest teaching occurred (hurray!) and it's for Kindergarten. I thought "why do I keep getting kindergarten?" and I'm trying to gear myself for the day. The verse from Galations is a great reminder for me -- these little guys needs a great teacher today, someone who gives them 200%, someone who will give them a big hug and encouragement all day long. I'll be that person and I won't grow weary -- who knows, perhaps one of these days, I'll be offered a full time kindergarten job!!

Monkey Giggles said...

Good morning, so glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Have a wonderful week

Beth Herring said...

Glad you are feeling better. I was down for the count with a stomach virus myself. Not fun! Thanks for always blessing me with the posts.

Beth Herring

Debbie Petras said...

Sorry that you've been under the weather. I missed you on twitter this weekend. Drink plenty of fluids and don't overdo it as you get back to life again. :)

km said...

That is a perfect verse for me this morning. I was feeling a bit like giving up.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Hey Sue, glad your feeling better! I will know more about dates for the Praise and Coffee I will have after this week. Thanks for the wishes for Bekah. Right now she is in a warm bath relaxing. She's still nauseous.

Anonymous said...

Sue,
I am glad to know you are feeling better! Your hubby was so sweet to let you rest. Lauren must have enjoyed the daddy/daughter time!
I pray for you,Sue, that the Lord speaks through you to minister and heal the hearts of women at the Women's Christmas gala. That they only see Jesus and not Sue(even if you are sweet).
Miriam :)

Smelling Coffee said...

Glad you are better and could get some rest this past weekend. I'll be praying for you and your upcoming ministry opportunities. Have a great week, and thanks for the awesome verse today. :-)

Cathy said...

Oh, Sue, I'm sorry you've been sick with a strep throat. I hope you will be well soon.

Praise and Coffee said...

Thank you all so much!!!
I appreciate your prayers and will keep you updated on the interview.

Mel said...

Good Evening I am glad you are on the mend!!!! Sounds like a busy busy week ahead

Karen Hossink said...

A blog radio interview? When???
I want to listen!

Praise and Coffee said...

We didn't nail down a date, but she mentioned a Saturday in January. I'll let you know :)

Profbaugh said...

Hey Sue,

Glad to hear you're feeling better. I really wonder if you can catch stuff via the web, because so many of us have been sick. I'm nursing the flu right now. Argh. Thank goodness for helpful hubbies.

~Cheryl

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

Strep...ick. I'm so glad you are feeling better, but it's kind of cool how Mark got to spend extra time with Lauren!

Xandra

Roo said...

your hubby is heading to CANADA???? where in canada? please come with him!

Praise and Coffee said...

:) Oh wouldn't that be cool!!
He's actually there now in Barry...Ontario. Is that anywhere near you? OH I would cry if it is!!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top