Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, November 14, 2011

God Understands the Tears of a Wife

Hello Ladies!

I'm posting over at the Internet Cafe' today:


God Understands the Tears of a Wife

But before you read it I want to emphasize something that I'm not sure I did well enough in that post...

The post is about how God will heal the heart of a woman no matter what situation she is in, but it is NOT saying that a woman should stay in a situation that is either verbally or physically abusive or one in which your spouse is living in adultery.

I don't want someone to read that and think...God will heal me so I need to stay here and continue to be abused. NO.

God will heal...He sees your tears, that is the heart of the post. The healing of a woman.

If you are in a painful relationship, I am so sorry. God is faithful, lean into Him.
Praying for you,
Sue

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top