Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Does Your Husband Wish He Lived in the Desert?

Photobucket

Hello Ladies,

It’s another "Two shall become One~Tuesday" and I need you to do something for me.

Please stand and recite these words: (ready, are you standing? Hold up your right hand)
“I love Sue, I know Sue loves me too and I will not become offended with her, I understand that she is a nice person just trying to help.”

Ok, you can sit.

Here’s our verse for today:


Proverbs 21:19 It is better to live alone in the desert than with a crabby, complaining wife. NLT

Stop being sooo crabby! (She said with her finger pointing in the mirror.)

I don’t even think I need to elaborate on this one, it pretty much spells it all out for ya.

Just for giggles let me add the Amplified version:



Proverbs 21:19 It is better to dwell in a desert land than with a contentious woman and with vexation. AMP
The word “vexation” seemed a bit intimidating so I looked it up, here’s what I found.

Do I need to make you stand up again?

Vexation=

1. annoyance, chafe, vexation
(anger produced by some annoying irritation)

2. irritation, annoyance, vexation, botheration
(the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed)

3. concern, worry, headache
(something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "it's a major worry")

4. annoyance, annoying, irritation, vexation
(the act of troubling or annoying someone)

I’m sure none of you fall into that description so let’s just agree to forward this to the crabbiest woman we know and let her deal with it.


I’m praying for our marriages,
Sue

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top