Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thanks so much for the sweet nomination!


How very sweet of you Kimmie over at Over the Moon with Joy
to nominated me for the "Nice Matters Award."
If I could turn around and nominate her I would. She is the sweetest person with a very precious heart.
I love her profile, it says "I am a born-again believer who passionately follows Christ, 5 of my children are adopted-1 is homemade, we homeschool by the Spirit, for fun I make soap, walk in the woods, garden, I enjoy vintage finds, and reading aloud to my children ~May God make us friends!"
How sweet is that?!
I love the "1 is homeade."

I am honored and humbled that she would share this award with me.

The awards "official definition":
"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 4 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

My four friends -in no particular order-that I am passing the Nice Matters Award torch to (and cute button for your blog display!) are:

Ruth at “it’s true sighed roo”
She is one of the sweetest people I have never met! Stop over and visit her, you will quickly become a friend!

Hope at Monkey Giggles
She is always encouraging me and making me laugh! She's lots of fun, check her out.

Alisun at A Brooke in the Forest
Ok, yes she's my sister in law- but I really think she is deserving of this award, she is a genuine sweetheart and her words are precious.

Dionna at ~Using My Voice~
I really enjoy her blog and have a real connection with her. She seems to be a wonderful person that I wish I could sit down and have coffee with- I think we'd talk for hours!!

I have so many blogger friends that I would love to put up here, 4 is not enough! I love meeting and blogging with all of you!!!

Thanks to all who wander my way and are sweet enough to leave a comment!!
Love,
Sue

7 comments:

Roo said...

thank you sue! you're a star! you've blessed my heart.

(i got this award already but getting it again is kinda like receiving a second chocolate bar! you can never have to many! :) )

Praise and Coffee said...

Ruth, I figured that you must have!!!
Now lets have that chocolate bar!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Truth is truth.
When nice goes out--nice comes back. :)

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you Sue....You're a gem.

concerned parent said...

Thank You Sue, I love the same blogs as you and will have to come up with my 4. A great reason to spend some time reading today. I have been offline for about 3 weeks since we moved the business, just getting caught up with all you bloggers again.
Love, Ali
p.s. can't wait to see the hair!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hmmm...more blogs to get to know....thanks!

Dionna said...

Thanks for the award, Sue. Come see what I said! :):)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top