Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Marriage Conference Season!

Photobucket


Marriage conferences are not just for those on the brink of divorce! They are for any and every couple that want a great marriage. I highly encourage you to attend one if possible.

Here are links to some, feel free to add a link in the comments too:

Growing Towards Oneness Conferences

Family Life Today –Weekends To Remember

Sex, Love and Communication with Jimmy & Karen Evans ~Simulcast across the county Feb. 12-13

Love and Respect Conferences

I'm praying for our marriages!
Sue

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great one is :

"Marriage Encounter" ... To strengthen good marriages! Really great weekend!

www.agme.org

They also have "Marriage Restored" (on the same site) for marriages in crisis... MR is the intensive we went to during our crisis.

Michael and Annalea said...

Thanks for posting this Sue! It's great to have these kinds of resources to tap into. I'd like to mention our upcoming Marriage Victory Intensive for marriages in crisis. It's taking place in Anaheim, CA February 18-21.

Anyone interested can get information on our blog YourMarriageRestored.com or contact us directly.

I know that for us, when we went to this Intensive three years ago, it was the miracle that we needed in our marriage and we've never looked back!

Unknown said...

Sue,
You're so amazing! I tell my virtual and real life friends about your blog all the time.
Thank you for praying for all of our marriages.

Denise said...

I was JUST talking about this this weekend! (great minds must think alike, huh?) We attended the Family Life Marriage Conference and LOVED it, I would love love love to go back. My advice is to stay an extra day after the conference though, you really need that time to just think through the intense weekend with your husband, I think.

Tammy Ellington said...

I love your blog and agree that you never wait to call the fire department until you see fire....you must call when you smell the smoke!!!!!
Please stop by my new bloghome. I'm loving meeting all my "neighbors"!!!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top