Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two shall become One ~ Thank you!

Photobucket

My friend (and next door neighbor!) Sheila sent me an email about today being "Thank You Day."

I thought it would be a perfect topic for todays TSBO!!

I will make it short and sweet, I know we've touched on this before, but it bears repeating.

Let's be thankful today especially for our husbands and families and let's tell them "Thank You"!

Here are a few quotes she sent along:

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
~Author Unknown

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
~Mark Twain

How beautiful a day can beWhen kindness touches it!
~George Elliston

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~ Thornton Wilder

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?"
~William A. Ward


I love this verse!
Heb 12:28-29
28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom
that cannot be shaken,
let us be thankful, and so
worship
God acceptably with reverence and awe,
29 for our "God is a consuming fire."
NIV

I'm praying for our marriages today!
Sue

5 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

Oh how important to be thankful and say it!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so quickful to find flaws in everything! I really do need to sit back and just think about all the blessings that I have to be thankful for!!!
Thank YOU for the nudge!!!

Praise and Coffee said...

Yes....and is it just me or do those cookies look fabulous?!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the many prayers you've prayed and will continue to pray for our marriages. It's appreciated!

Peggy said...

Thank you Sue for praying for marriages and such a sweet treat of THANKS!

Stop by and visit with me soon... there will be something special waiting for you. It's in Tuesday the 12th of August post!

Still Sharing the Love & Friendship

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top