Get Praise and Coffee in your email.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What are you thinking about today?

I'm still here I promise! I haven't blogged in for-e-ver. But here I am. Not a thought in my head...straight off the cuff, grab a cuppa coffee here we go.


Today I'm busy packing to fly out to the royal wedding.
Not. Really.

Are you into it?

I loved Diana, I still swoon when I see pictures of her in the dress.
But I'm not so much into this coming wedding.

Sure, I'll tune in to see her dress and the highlights, but really, it's not a big deal on my radar.
There are so many other things worth focusing on.

I know a lot of people that are walking through some serious stuff. Stuff that hurts. And it makes me think about where we would be if not for the love and comfort of God.

I'm not about to get all preachy on you but if you are hurting, and I know many of you are, I just want you to know that God cares.
He does.
If something is heavy on your heart, it's heavy on His too.

Bring it to Him. Chat about it with Him.

1 Peter 5:7 says:
Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you.

Pretty straight forward stuff.

Not sure what that had to do with the royal wedding, but thank you for roaming on my bunny trail with me.


What are you thinking about today?
Sue

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top